- Tomorrow and on Monday we continue our celebration of the Triduum to St. Jude in Mt D’or chapel. On Sunday, the novena will be said at 4.30 followed by the mass with a conference at 5 pm. On Monday, on the feast of St. Jude, the solemn mass will be celebrated at 6 pm. Before the mass, the novena will be concluded. We would like to encourage you to participate in this joyful celebration.
- Remembering our loved ones! A reminder about our November tradition of Masses for deceased our brothers and sisters. Envelopes for the November masses for Dead can be collected on the ‘catholic news’ stand. Completed envelopes can be placed in the collection basket, given to Father, Catherine or Smithy.
- Important notice! If you are going to repaint any grave on our cemeteries please, save or paint back the number, which is on the structure. Please, share this message with others.
- During the coming week we will celebrate two important feasts. On Friday, the 1st of November we are going to celebrate the ancient and important solemnity of All Saints, which in many countries is the day of obligation. The masses will be celebrated at 6 am and 6 pm. Before the evening mass the will be exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and special prayers from 5 pm.
- On Saturday, the 2nd of November, we will celebrate the All Souls, the day of prayer for our departed brothers and sisters. The mass will be at 7 am followed by the short procession to the Cemetery. Please join us in honoring our ancestors and praying for the mercy for them. There is a possibility of obtaining the plenary indulgence under the normal conditions by visiting the cemetery on this day, as well of the all-day of the Octave of All Souls.
- On the 2nd of November, Vital Corner Boys will have the Annual Cake Sale in aid of Children Christmas Party on the Corner from 8.30 am.
- St. Joseph Cub Club Scout Pack from our Boys School will be having a cake sale on the next Sunday, 3rd of November after 8.30 am mass. Please support our little warriors.
- After a very successful Independence Barbeque, Our next fund raising and family event is just around the corner: PARANG BINGO – on Sunday 10th November on the Church grounds. If you would like to support or assist by sponsoring a prize, please contact Deacon Jeffrey. We need 25 prizes and right now we have 7 prizes so far.
Blessings to ALL our parishioners this week!