- Stations of the Cross, every Friday in Lent at 5.30 PM. We assemble at the foot of Calvary Hill. This year, different groups of young people will be leading the devotions - Confirmation, TVY, Altar Servers and the Youth Group.
- The feast of St. Joseph will be celebrated on Sunday 15th March. It will begin with a procession with the statue of St. Joseph from the church to the First Capital Park, with open-air Mass in the park. This is the first event to launch our Bi-Centennial celebrations.
- Lenten Retreat: "My grace is sufficient for you" taken from 2 Cor. 12: 9 is the theme of our retreat to be preached on. It will be held on Monday March 16th to Wednesday March 18th. The speaker is still to be confirmed.
- Meeting of the parents of the First Communion Class is on Saturday 28th March at 9AM. First Communion classes will resume on Saturday 7th March at 9AM.
- Young adults from the Mt. Lambert and the Maracas, St. Joseph parishes are coming to join the youths from St. Joseph/Mt. D'or for a Youth Retreat. Come, hear the dynamic and powerful Staron Timothy and Rica Charles.
When: Wednesday 25h and Thursday 26th February
Where: St. Joseph R.C. Church
What Time: 6.30PM to 8.30PM