1. We are very grateful to all those who worked hard to prepare our celebration of St. Joseph last Sunday. We are uplifted by the good will, hard work, dedication, the spirit of community of our parishoners. We hope that we will be able to prepare even greater feast next year. We are very grateful for those who participate in our lenten retreats, went to the confesion on Friday evening, and prayed in these last few day for our community.
2. The St. Vincent de Paul Society invites you to their annual Palm Sunday Walk. This begins at Cyril Ross Home, El Dorado Road, Tunapuna at 7.30 am and ends at Mt. Lambert Church with Mass. Check notice board for details.
3. Please collect a copy of the Mass times schedule for the Easter Triduum. We would like to encourage you to participate in the great liturgy of the Holy Triduum - the Passover of Jesus Christ.
4. The Last Supper Meal, Jesus broke bread and shared with his disciples. Our Holy Thursday tradition we are encouraged to bring a loaf of bread which we will distributed to the poor and needy.
5. Twice yearly, the collection at Christmas and Easter Masses only throughout the Archdiocese are are pooled together. It is from this collection that the priests & administrators serving in our archdiocese receive their monthly income. Please give generously at this time.