- Preparation for Confirmation has resumed. First Communion will resume next Saturday, October 5th. This year, there are many children participating in these classes. As such, we need more catechists. If you are interested in please contact Father or Deacon Jeffrey.
- The Counseling Programme is a much needed service in our community. We need more people to assist in this important programme. Likewise in the area of legal aid assistance we are also inviting the lawyers of our parish to volunteer the time and talent by giving advice and help in the field of law.
- Remembering our loved ones! A reminder about our November tradition of Masses for our deceased brothers and sisters; Longing for the day once again when we will be together. We can and shall pray for them and with them for the mercy of God for all of us. The best thing we can do is to offer the mass. Envelopes for the November masses for Dead can be collected on the ‘catholic news’ stand.
- We are trying to make our church more beautiful, by firstly restoring the interior of our church. If you have any old photographs, particularly the interior of the church, we would like to borrow it, so that we may put everything back in its original place.
- Sunday 13th October is the last of the Laventille Devotions for this year. It is important that we go together as a parish. Persons desirous of going are to pay by October 7th. Place money and names in an envelope. These you can leave at the Office, or give to Deacon Jeffrey, Isidora Mitchell or Lynette Taitt AFTER the Masses. Cost is $25 per person. No late persons will be entertained.
Blessings to ALL our parishioners this week!