CCSJ St. Joseph/ Mt. D’Or Parish Group Recycle Bin Project: Phase 2
International Mother Earth Day (April 22, 2013
to World Environment Day (June 5, 2013)
CALL TO ACTION!!!
The Catholic Commission for Social Justice St. Joseph/Mt. D'Or Parish Group continues to promote recycling in the parish community:
Our goal is to
· Encourage all parishioners to SORT, COLLECT and RECYCLE plastic bottles, tin cans, glass bottles and paper...
· Place Recycle bins in all our parish church yards and schools and see a massive effort on the part of all parishioners and parish school users to practice recycling.
· If we all pitch in we can reduce harmful waste that hurt the environment, kills wildlife, and pollutes our water and food supply...
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
1. Change your habits as a family and community
2. SORT your trash
3. COLLECT recyclables
4. USE RECYCLE BINS
5. Volunteer and encourage others
6. Make a donation: a recycle bin or funds to help us finance this campaign.....
A Cleaner Environment starts with me and you.....